Monday, December 28, 2009

Rabat - Day 125

Date: December 21st, 2009
Distance: None
Country: Morocco
Song of the Day: Thank God It's Christmas - Queen

Today the guys had to go into the office and get some paperwork done. So I headed off to the American embassy. I had never been to my embassy before, and I thought it would be fun. Also, I need to get a few extra pages in my passport. Europe was easy, for the continent I only got two stamps. One coming in and one leaving. But Morocco had already given me 3 different stamps. I only imagine more on leaving.

So I walked on out to the embassy. When I go there I was expecting Marines to be standing outside guarding the place. Instead it was just a couple of guys from a local security company. They were nice and helpful and let me inside. Once in I found out I was at the wrong place. This was the embassy and for items like visas and passports I would have to go to the consulate. That is in Casablanca. Oh well, at least it was fun to see the embassy.

The rest of the day was pretty boring. I met up with the guys and we didn't do a whole lot. Had some food and watched some Venture Brothers. Emory had never seen it.

-Dravis

No comments:

Post a Comment