Friday, December 25, 2009

Amposta to Orpesa - Day 111

Date: December 7th, 2009
Distance: 108km
Country: Spain
Song of the Day: Conscience Clean (I Went to Spain) - The Pernice Brothers

I woke up and Tim and I bid farewell to Paul and Eliska. Brox was even sad to see us go. I think he had really taken a liking to Tim and I. Tim wasn't feeling all that great though. So we made quick stop at a pharmacy so he could get some medicine.

I was leading most of the day, and tried not to push to hard. Still Tim didn't seem to have any problems keeping up. Just before sunset we pulled off the road and found a nature preserve. We me a couple from Switzerland there. They were taking a few months to drive their van from Switzerland to Morocco. A really nice couple.

Tim and I found a spot and pitched our tents just a stones throw away from the sea. The sunset was spectacular. After a quick dinner I decided to turn in and get some sleep.

-Dravis

No comments:

Post a Comment