Friday, December 25, 2009

Granada - Day 116

Date: December 12th, 2009
Distance: None
Country: Spain
Song of the Day: Spanish Bombs - The Clash

When I got off the bus, the morning was cold. While biking to the hostel, most of me wasn't bad, but my fingers were almost freezing off. I guess getting away from the coast and up into the mountains really drops the temp.

I got to the hostel too early to check in, but they were nice enough to let me hang out inside. They even had a free breakfast. Oh, yeah, I was all over that. After noon I got checked in and took a Siesta. I so needed that.

That evening I ended up meeting a couple of random people, Ben, Dinah, and Katie, at the hostel and hanging out with them. It just started out at in dining room at the hostel, but then we headed out to get some tapas. Granada is probably the cheapest place I have found in Europe. You can get a drink and some Tapas for 2 euro. In most cities you couldn't get one of those for that price. So very cool. We then wandered into a number of other places. Like a rasta bar and the death ray laser club. Finally closing out the evening at an Irish pub. I didn't get back to the hostel until after 3:00.

-Dravis

No comments:

Post a Comment