Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Photo Contest

Okay, for those of you out there who enjoy Holloween, I decided to have a little photo contest. I really don't get to see much of what all of my friends form around the world are doing. I thought Halloween would be a good time to get some pictures of the parties and fun people are having.

So if you want, e-mail me a photo of yourself in costume, and I will post it on my blog. Then everybody can check out what is happening. Please only photos of you or the party you are having. Top prize will be awarded by me and the winner will get absolutely nothing, except top mention and continued internet obscurity. Points will be awarded for costume creativity and difficulty of location. So a photo of an eagle costume in the Gobi desert would score very well.

I am also going to get some kind of costume together, mostly from things i have already. That should be posted soon. Best of luck to all entrants.

-Dravis

No comments:

Post a Comment