Monday, September 28, 2009

London - Day 35

Date: September 22nd, 2009
Distance: None
Country: England
Song of the Day: I'm On a Boat - The Lonely Island (Because its a big blue watery road.)

Another lazy day. I did get one thing done. I got some extraneous stuff sent by to my folks. I had a bag that I had been strapping to my rear rack, but I am tired of lugging that around. Plus some extra stuff I really don't need. It is good to loose some weight off the bike. Oooh, I also got a haircut, which I badly needed. Yay!. Feels good to have it nice and short again.

After that I took Jay and Dasha out to dinner. I wanted to make up for accidentally getting them kicked out of the club the previous night. We went to a nice Indian place near Dasha's flat. So good. But I think we all ate a little too much. Still, the walk back to her place helped everything settle.

From there we went out to a club called the "Sports Bar". Had some fun there. Did a little dancing. This is where I heard the song of the day. I am still a terrible dancer, but I was impressed with Jay's ability. From there I bid a fond farewell to Jay. Thanks for everything man.

Then got on the bus with Dasha back to her place.

-Dravis

No comments:

Post a Comment