Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Siguri - Day 240

Date: April 15th, 2010
Distance: None
Country: Guinea
Song of the Day: Money - Pink Floyd

I spent another day stuck in my hotel room. It was better than the previous day though. Not by much. I was still making frequent runs to the bathroom. The power was on for most of the day, which was nice. That meant the fan was on, so it wasn't unbearably hot. Nothing enhances dehydration like diarrhea and sweating all day.

I could also watch movies all day which was nice. I could have chosen a little better though. In the afternoon I was watching Ratatouille. It is all about food. I was so hungry, I just couldn't stomach anything. Kinda frustrating. I should have thought that one through a bit more.

In the evening I did go out and get something to eat. Just spaghetti, but it was pretty filling. I hope I am getting something out of it.

-Dravis

No comments:

Post a Comment