Monday, January 18, 2010

Khenifra - Day 145

Date: January 10th, 2010
Distance: None
Country: Morocco
Song of the Day: Radiation Vibe - Fountains of Wayne

I skipped a couple of days because, well they were boring. I did spend the last day in Khenifra getting my bike all tuned up. I also bought parts and made a place to hold another water bottle. I don't think I am going to have enough water for the Sahara. Also, I needed to put a little more weight on my front right to even things out. It is amazing what you can do with PVC pipe, old inner tubes and some zip ties. MacGyver moment.

Also met with some female PCVs, as three girls showed up to hang out with us for the night. They were Yorda, Becky and Tori. Andrew had purchased a mini projector for the apartment. So we could watch some movies projected on the way. Like a mini movie theater. It was also funny to hear the girls laugh at different parts of the movies from the guys. Good times were had by all.

-Dravis

1 comment:

  1. What's PCV pipe??? Does the Peace Corps send their volunteers out with a pipe?

    ReplyDelete