Friday, July 9, 2010

Kibungo to Kigali - Day 321

Date: July 5th, 2010
Distance: (Travel by bus.)
Country: Rwanda
Song of the Day: Three Day Weekend - Blackhappy

Woke up and Trude and I left back to Kigali. She was heading all the way back to Gisenyi. Trude, thanks for everything. Best of luck! Let me know when you climb Nyiragongo. I hope you have a great time.

Once back in Kigali, I took a little while to wander the city. I also got onto the internet for a bit. I guess I have to get a visa for Burundi. It was too late to get the visa when I found out though. Whoops. I guess that is another task for tomorrow.

In the evening I met up with Albert again. I showed him how to do a few things one his computer. I really do like using my IT skills. After that he had to go back to his place and get stuff ready for his sister's wedding. Albert, thank you so much. It was great hanging out. Let me know if you ever make it to America.

-Dravis

No comments:

Post a Comment