Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tanga - Day 341

Date: July 25th, 2010
Distance: None
Country: Tanzania

Been sick again. Why do my intestines keep betraying me like this?

When I have been feeling well enough, I have had some time to walk around Tanga. Nice place. I wish I felt better so I could explore it a little more. I think there are probably some nice beaches around here. Plus jungle and other stuff. Ah well. Will probably leave tomorrow. I have to get back to Dar for my plane flight.

The one problem with this town is none of the restaurants seem to be open when you expect them to be. I have had to find a different place for breakfast each morning because the cool places I find aren't open the next day. Same with places to get dinner. It is annoying. How hard is it to post the days and hours you will be open?

-Dravis

No comments:

Post a Comment