Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rock'n Horse 2.0 - Fail

So, this didn't actually happen. Everyone who said they were going to come ended up ditching out on me at the last minute. I must give Jonn-E and Erin the Leaky Bucket award for bailing last. They also picked me up later in the afternoon to ride some of the trails on Tiger Mountain. Not quite what I had planned, but still fun.

This won't be the end of the Rock'n Horse though. I don't know when, but I am sure to come service pack 1 at some point. So stay tuned for more details.

-Dravis

2 comments:

  1. yeah...sorry i missed out on that...but my obligations were legit...i had to work...and if its any consolation it did do the beta testing with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries man. Thanks for helping out with the scouting ride.

    ReplyDelete