Monday, November 19, 2012

New Blog

Hello to all my readers out there. I realize that I haven't posted much in a while. My life has been boring and stable recently. So I haven't had any new adventures to post here.

Most of what I have to say now is about my life cycling around Seattle, and not in far off places of the world. I have created a new blog at www.bikequestrian.org to post thoughts and ideas about the world of cycling. I have already added a few things in there. My plan is to move some of my non-touring related posts there as well. The writing will be about more mundane issues of what I am doing and bicycle polotics. I hope you enjoy the new blog.

Fear not, I have no plans to get rid of this blog. For now it will remain a place where you can go back and read up on some odd destination or weird adventure. When I get ready to go on my next big trip, I will be sure to post it here.

-Dravis

No comments:

Post a Comment