Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Trip - By the Numbers

I thought I would wrap up my trip with a review of the numbers. I hope to combine some of the bigger numbers, but also some of the funny stuff as well. I hope you enjoy it. Also, please ask me if you want the numbers on anything else...

Total Distance: 18,459 kilometers/ 11,470 miles
Days on the Road: 353
Countries Visited: 31 (Iceland, England, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, Vatican City, Monaco, Spain, Morocco, Mauritania, Senegal, The Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Mali, Burkina Faso, Benin, Togo, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Rwanda, Congo, Burundi, Tanzania, Kenya, Qatar)
Major Crashes: 3 (days 120, 215 & 308)
Watches Busted: 2 (days 120 & 308)
Hit by Cars: 2 times (days 59 & 166)
Uses of Cipro: 3
Tires Used: 4
Most Water in a Day: 8 Liters (day 190)
Longest Day: 119 miles (192 kilometers) - Hastings to Gosport (day 39)
Toughest Day: Keflavik to Hveragerði (day 1)

-Dravis

No comments:

Post a Comment